27 November 2012

Off to Tokyo!


Photo of Tokyo Skytree under construction in June 2010 as seen from Asakusa, from my older post

At the time this blog post is up, I should be somewhere in a plane sleeping, or at least trying to get some sleep, on the way to Narita Airport.

I wanted this trip to be a relatively relaxing one, but after looking at what my sister plans to do, it looks like we may have to do a bit of rushing here and there, even though we'll mostly be in the vicinity of Tokyo city itself.

But it's been nearly two and half years since I last visited Tokyo. I am a little intrigued to see how much will have changed, and how much won't while I'm away. We shall see once I've been there and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to copy long comments to clipboard in case of Internet or server problems